Don’t worry about a thing, cause
Every little thing gonna be all right
Friendship bracelets are always the most recognizable symbol of friendships. Make a wish when the bracelet is worn on.
A strong friendship can give us strength and support for good and bad times in life. Friends keep us from feeling lonely and help us to stay away from a hard time.
WordsIntoThings Bangles don’t tarnish, rust or fade. That means the our friendships will never end.
Click here and find More Friendship bracelets
- The cuff bracelet is made of 316L stainless steel, stronger and more durable, will never fade, rust, tarnish, corrode, stain, hypoallergenic and Nickel free, 100% harmony for the wrist, health, and your family, never turn skin green.
- ONE SIZE: Diameter 2.5″ W/0.24″, L/6.2″. Adjustable open size can fit for the most wrist.
- This engraved bracelet comes with a cute gift bag, great jewelry gifts for a best friend.
- Great quality – smooth edge and shining surface
- A Great gift to yourself, to your mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, friends, and loved ones.
- Christmas, Valentines, Graduation, Birthday, Thanksgiving day, Mother’s day, or Inspirational gifts for men or women go through rough times.
- We ship worldwide.
Selected Reviews from Happy Customers
“Love that it’s on the inside – I wouldn’t want it displayed on the outside since it may be painful to those going through tough times. Therefore inside just provides a friendly reminder to the wearer and only the wearer.”
— Anne O.
I’ve seen this saying is many different places and always thought it was spot on; so, when my Mom passed away recently, I was looking for something to help me remember all of the amazing things she’s taught me through the years. I was reminded of this saying and the bracelet just seemed perfect. The inscription is on the inside; so, it’s like it’s a private reminder to me from my Mom. Couldn’t be happier with the purchase!
— Sarah H.
“I was feeling a bit down and tired of everything today and saw the writing inside this bracelet as I scrolled through my FB – and suddenly my wonderful Mothers face came to me as if she was saying these things and guess what, I felt a whole new me!
— Kelly C.