Fate whispers to the warrior “You cannot withstand the storm” and the warrior whispers back “I am the storm” bracelet.
For me, this quote speaks of strength and self respect. If something happens that causes bad energy in your life, it’s easy to get consumed by it. I’ve learned that the best way to overcome this is to realize your ability to push negative things away, and adjust your direction of thought to positive. You may be down for a bit, but eventually you will find a shining answer that will help you look on to bigger and better things.
Friendship bracelets are always the most recognizable symbol of friendships. Make a wish when the bracelet is worn on.
A strong friendship can give us strength and support for good and bad times in life. Friends keep us from feeling lonely and help us to stay away from a hard time.
WordsIntoThings Bangles don’t tarnish, rust or fade. That means the our friendships will never end.
Click here and find More Friendship bracelets
- The cuff bracelet is made of 316L stainless steel, stronger and more durable, will never fade, rust, tarnish, corrode, stain, hypoallergenic and Nickel free, 100% harmony for the wrist, health, and your family, never turn skin green.
- ONE SIZE: Diameter 2.5″, wide:3/8″, L/6.2″. Adjustable open size can fit for the most wrist.
- This engraved bracelet comes with a cute gift bag, great jewelry gifts for a best friend.
- Great quality – smooth edge and shining surface
- A Great gift to yourself, to your mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, friends, and loved ones.
- Christmas, Valentines, Graduation, Birthday, Thanksgiving day, Mother’s day, or Inspirational gifts for men or women go through rough times.
- We ship worldwide.
Selected Reviews from Happy Customers
“Love that it’s on the inside – I wouldn’t want it displayed on the outside since it may be painful to those going through tough times. Therefore inside just provides a friendly reminder to the wearer and only the wearer.”
— Anne O.
I’ve seen this saying is many different places and always thought it was spot on; so, when my Mom passed away recently, I was looking for something to help me remember all of the amazing things she’s taught me through the years. I was reminded of this saying and the bracelet just seemed perfect. The inscription is on the inside; so, it’s like it’s a private reminder to me from my Mom. Couldn’t be happier with the purchase!
— Sarah H.
“I was feeling a bit down and tired of everything today and saw the writing inside this bracelet as I scrolled through my FB – and suddenly my wonderful Mothers face came to me as if she was saying these things and guess what, I felt a whole new me!
— Kelly C.