“Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown”
from the play King Henry the Fourth, Part Two, by William Shakespeare
A person who has great power, such as a king, is constantly apprehensive and worried. It means that those who are entrusted with huge positions are having more responsibilities attached to them which many other people won’t understand.
To become a great man, a leader, or someone who holds a position of authority, it comes with lots of responsibilities and sacrifices to be made. It is a huge challenge to be at the top because many distractions are along the way and lots of storms have to be calm down
The world gives us what we fight for not what we wish for, so there is no room for dreamers in the journey of success. It comes to those who are willing to carry the cross. Those who end up becoming outstanding in life go through lots of pains, frustrations, and failures yet they become undeterred and resiliently pushed forward.
Friendship bracelets are always the most recognizable symbol of friendships. Make a wish when the bracelet is worn on.
A strong friendship can give us strength and support for good and bad times in life. Friends keep us from feeling lonely and help us to stay away from a hard time.
WordsIntoThings Bangles don’t tarnish, rust or fade. That means the our friendships will never end.
Click here and find More Friendship bracelets
- The cuff bracelet is made of 316L stainless steel, stronger and more durable, will never fade, rust, tarnish, corrode, stain, hypoallergenic and Nickel free, 100% harmony for the wrist, health, and your family, never turn skin green.
- Adjustable : Adjustable open size can fit for the most wrist.
- This engraved bracelet comes with a cute gift bag, great jewelry gifts for a best friend.
- Great quality – smooth edge and shining surface
- A Great gift to yourself, to your mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, friends, and loved ones.
- Christmas, Valentines, Graduation, Birthday, Thanksgiving day, Mother’s day, or Inspirational gifts for men or women go through rough times.
- We ship worldwide.
Selected Reviews from Happy Customers
“Love that it’s on the inside – I wouldn’t want it displayed on the outside since it may be painful to those going through tough times. Therefore inside just provides a friendly reminder to the wearer and only the wearer.”
— Anne O.
I’ve seen this saying is many different places and always thought it was spot on; so, when my Mom passed away recently, I was looking for something to help me remember all of the amazing things she’s taught me through the years. I was reminded of this saying and the bracelet just seemed perfect. The inscription is on the inside; so, it’s like it’s a private reminder to me from my Mom. Couldn’t be happier with the purchase!
— Sarah H.
“I was feeling a bit down and tired of everything today and saw the writing inside this bracelet as I scrolled through my FB – and suddenly my wonderful Mothers face came to me as if she was saying these things and guess what, I felt a whole new me!
— Kelly C.